Tuesday, November 01, 2005

DirecTV Will Beat Dish in HDTV War

As reported on HD Beat, DirecTV is set to give Dish Network a trouncing in market share for HD. According to research from Kagan, DirecTV, which is currently the leader in total satellite tv subscribers, will maintain this lead even as more subscribers switch to HDTV over the next 10 years. Kagan reports that by 2015, 94 million people will subscribe to HD services, which will equate to more than 88% penetration.

Now if you're just dying to spend hours upon hours with the insanely boring details of all this, you can purchase the full report from Kagan for a mere $1295. No, I did not forget a decimal point. I'm putting them in everyone's stocking this year.

Tags: , , , ,



1 Comments:

  • I enjoy your blog can you tell me how you get Chitika ads into your posts on Blogspot.com I keep getting the message not allow to put scripts into the blog posts.

    By Blogger Bob, at 8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home